CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Truth versus lies

Hey guys! long time.I've been really busy with school work and stuff.This A level is work oh! but I'm ready to stick it out.

Last week I caught the "I want a boyfriend" bug that was floating around in school. At first I was like Why are all these stupid girls moaning about wanting a boy friend, then it hit. The love sick couples holding hands and kissing everywhere get to you. At first it was very irritating( it still is) but after a while you start thinking " oh! I wish I could have that". Anyways, so I joined the I want a boyfriend team. All the other girls had a guy they fancied, but I didnt( well I have one but its very complicated so I might as well just forget it)so I wanted a boyfriend and I couldn't have one, not while I was in this school! So I just had to get over it. One of my very serious friends who I didn't khnow was in our "I want aboyfriend team" had a guy she liked. He's actually the guy half of the school girls like, he is fine but apart from that I don't know what they see in him. The guy is a well known player. My dear friend knew his reputation, it was even a topic of discussion in their family cuz both her parents knew him and thought the same of him, but she was falling hard and fast. They had been emailing each other for a while and the guy was kinda hinting that he liked her.She confronted him bout his player ways and the guy gave one very touching story that he wasn't what she thought he was and said that she was his dream girl in pry school(cuz they went to the same primary school)and all that very soppy stuff

This kind of situation is very difficult, you know the facts in your mind already, that the guy is a player but one part of you wants to believe him, wants to believe that even if he was, he'll be different to you. You know, just like in the movies, the bad guy meets this girl and completely changes because of her.Even if you know that he's probaly lying , the idea of that romance, makes you believe it.This was the dilenma, me being the romantic that I am was, kept urging my friend to belive him and give it a chance.

The problem was that this guys ex, Who is my friend's friend(lets call my friend Bibi)told bibi that she still likes the guy. Ex had a party last week and guy was there.There was a rumour that the two hit it off, bibi asked guy about it and he denied it.Guy, probably didn't know that Ex and Bibi used to talk, so one day bibi and ex were talking and katakata burst.Ex said that guy and her kissed and all and bibi told her her own story.As thay were talking now,guy was coming and immediately he saw the two of them together he ran away.

I know this isn't a very serious situation,its not like he was going out with any of them but the thing is how do you know when guys are lying. It's like their lies always seem more like the truth and their truths more like lies.The line betwen lies and truths becomes so blurred that you don't see it anymore. Seriously, its a matter of God help us! Only God can help us.I think I've gotten rid of the "I want a boyfriend bug" but its still lingering somewhere there.All the fantasies still lurking behind the common sense.Waiting for the next guy that will make them reappear. As for now they're tucked safely away.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... ur so cute... but honestly i can't deal with dating someone from my school cos everybody's in ur biznez... and i can't stand any of that... have a great week sweetie.. as for the guy.. i think he's a player...