CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 20, 2006

Home sweet home.. no more cold

Mehn! I'm literally counting the days till I go back to naija.I've only been away for a year yet it feels like millions of years.Christams is gonna be so fun! All my family people are going to be there and we're going to seriously rock lagos!!I just hope everything goes according to plan because this one I've started making mouth...I've not even bought my ticket yet but mumsy says I should not worry...i'm not worrying but hmm.... me I must sha go to lagos this christmas!

Last year's christmas was so shite! Everyone's like "Oh!christmas is coming" and the houses are all lit up and everything seems to be getting ready for a climax on christmas day... On the so called christmas day everything is so boring,you just sit in your house and eat your christmas turkey. You can't even go out for the fear that you will die of cold! Talking about the cold, yesterday was horrible. I went on a school shopping trip to manchester.Typical me, I walked round the mall till my feet were sore and I had seen all the seeables and bought all the buyables.Anyway,I was looking forward to getting back, having dinner and completing my course work. All for the bus to break down on the way back to school and we had to stand outside in the cold. We couldn't stay in the bus because of one safety issue like that..we could get hit by a car while we were in the bus or the car could explode,oyinbos and their safety issues, if it was in naija even if the car is bringing out smoke they will still be in the car and be like "explode ko..explode ni.. wo! just buy pure water and pour it inside and lets be going"..oh bless them! Anyway, the getting out of the car didn't make it any better because we could have also died in the cold they told us to stand in. When we thought it couldn't get any worse, it now started raining..mehn! it was so not funny! we stood there waiting for AA to come for almost an hour! At one point I had to start laughing cuz if not I would have cried plus we were squeezed together in one big circle trying to stay warm and we all looked like penguins! Not long now tiwa..you'll soon be in the warm climate of nigeria and then you'll be complaining of the heat.

Nyways, all you people spending your christmas in jand pele Oh! while you're eating your christmas turkey , I'll be eating some efo riro..lol! don't let me rub it in too much! bye!

1 comments:

nosa101 said...

This might sound odd but I think Christmas is better when it's cold.