CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 05, 2009

update

I hate how I always have to start a post with an apology about my absence from my blog but I can't help it because I feel like a bad little mommy who abandoned her child. I'm always here though checking out the latest updates on my blogroll and all but the inspiration to blog has just been nil. But I had to snap out of it cuz I was missing my blog too much.


Nyhoos, Naija bloggers awards is the latest development in blogsville. I hope you have all nominated someone for a category if not get to nominating...if the deadline is not past.


I have been keeping an eye on Kanye and his new arm candy lately and can I saw them two make an interesting pair. I dunno anything bout the details of their relationship but they've been seen at a couple of fashion shows together.






Chick has an interesting/edgy/kinda cool look and I can see that her style has been rubbing off on certain people. Hmm



1 comments:

Buttercup said...

i've been kinda out of touch with entertainment news..didnt know he had someone already..good for him..shes cute!