CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 05, 2009

:-(

I am really sad and frustrated at the moment and needed somewhere to vent. Can't call anyone to moan cuz I just don't know how to call people to talk about my problems plus i don't even have any freaking credit on my phone. Facebook status was an option...but too crying out for help/attention- ish. And then I remembered my dear blog. My only space to moan and vent and say what I like.

I'm frustrated because I am broke. Like finished my overdraft broke and I have so many things I need and want to do. It's such a sad situation. And I'm just sad because i can only see the negative side of everything right now. I have been so up and down this week. Started really down and then I got better and thought "Phew thank God that's over" Only for me to come crashing down again. I've been crying out for God cuz he's the ONLY person I can call on but I can't seem to reach him or maybe he's the one who can't reach me cuz I've put myself in this thick cloud of negative thinking/ungratefulness. Hmph! I just need a really big hug right now to hold me till I'm done crying and I'll be okay after that.

5 comments:

Buttercup said...

awww sweetie..

God is ALWAYS there, never doubt that..

sending lots of hugs ur way..

Original Mgbeke said...

*BIG HUG*

Anonymous said...

...call me, will allow you cry on my shoulders.

Afunto baby! said...

Girl you not the only one... im broke as hell yo! as in i don tire... im just praying for God to rescue me, you need to do the same too.. Overdraft? nah uh hunnie.. i dont like that stuvs mehn cuz when money comes in ur account its auto gone again ..

bebe said...

pele
www.kidswholesaleclothing.blogspot.com