CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Obama-mania



Long time no write! been hella busy....and lazy i will admit =)


Nyways, so whats new? Barrack Obama is now the president of the United states...Is that surreal or what? I mean, I still remember those days when me and dude used to hang......lol. This is the current trend for everybody (Kenyans, facebook people with everyone profile pics n status, JayZ , the formerly proud "black republican" to be claiming Obama) so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. You know if u can't beat them join them. So, I'm telling you now- Obama used to toast me way back in the days...until that fabulous michelle came n stole my man n now my dream. I could have been the first lady! lol.


On the real though, dude has what it takes and the guy can Speak! I watched his acceptance speech and I was almost moved to tears and I'm not even American and the dudes father is not Nigerian. lol. So whats now my own to be feeling all emotional. I swear that guy put jazz on his tounge or something. Which leads me to something else, I have this funny/crazy feeling/theory about dude. But I am not about to share before people will crucify me.

Back soon.
xxx

5 comments:

Abujamaiden said...

He speaks 'on point.'

He should retire a pastor, his church eh?

Lemme guess your age when he was toasting you...that makes him a...

Lol!

Tiwa said...

Yeah that would have made an big time abgaya/paedo! but allow my fantasy jare!lol

n I can definitely see the pastor thing working out

KAM BABY said...

The guy can speak oh! no be lie. His words flow into each other. Didn't i tell u guys? Obama is a cousin to my boyfriend's brother. LOL!

About ur theory, i'm afraid i have that same theory too oh! but i can't share with peeps..afraid dey catch me.

.Little Dublin. said...

So im thinking we just may have the same theory...lol

Tiwa said...

hmm..ok..we have to verify if what your thinking is correct but this is top secret ish..lol so feel free use my email which can be found on my profile page