CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Dudes and Dudettes

Ok, so theres this dude I've been chatting to on the phone. I've never seen him before but he saw me at a party n got my number from a friend. From all the info I've gotten, dude is not that good looking but he has dough to make up for it. Not that it matters cuz I'm not THAT interested in faces or his money. At first I was not interested at ALL. As in I jus saw him as nuiscance. But a few phonecalls later, dudes not SO bad. At least he'll do to keep my phone busy right? Ok, so, now dude wants to meet up. Wants me to come down, and as much as I would love a free ticket to london I have made other commitments with my girlfriends at the only time it will be possible for both of us to meet. N after initially saying I would come, I changed my mind, cuz really, its bros (girls) before (male) hoes. So why am I feeling a tad bit guilty???? BS!

Onto a sweeter dudette, My handsome train lover! lol. I swear I'm in love with the guy. We had one long 2hr interesting convo on the train. Almost missed my stop cuz I was so into the convo. We're now facebook friends, one look at his profile and I've fallen even deeper in love! lol. I've been thinking about dude so much its crazy! I hope something good can come out of this... even though theres a 1 in 200 chance of this happening cuz we live in different cities, hes English, yes British English ( this is more a problem against me rather than for me cuz i don't mind dipping outside my race but does he?) and just a tad bit too short for me! lol! Despite my love being doomed, it's really fun, exciting and best of all pain-free!

I should really be working, cuz God know I have LOTS of work to do.
Nosa, will do the tag soon

Rasberry muffin love!!
me!x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nuiscance?? it sounds familiar..lol im just jokin.. Well Tiwa if he wants to meet you why you dont you tell the dude to come down to wherever you are. thats if he really wants to see you.

Edirin said...

wow, that's interesting. Well good luck with your decision,

Teeee said...

Omo T, bawoni? I think you should try to get to know him a little more before you meet up. I'm a little worried about him being not so bad.
I understand your public transport crush, mine even sat next to me but I was so shy, lol.

Abujamaiden said...

Afunto baby said it all. He should come and see you.

I smell a rat from here sha. Do you know people who really know this guy?

Just for safety sakes! Lol! I'm a little paranoid for you.