CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

...

Last weekend was a good weekend despite the fact that I still haven't found me a summer job.
Went to a beautiful seminar that inspired me to start living my dreams. Its amazing the amount of people walking around with buried talents and its amazing how a lot of people will die buried with these unexplored talents beacuse of fear. I've decided to take little steps at a time. I met some producer/song writter guy at the event and at least thats one contact. The thing is as much as I'm willing to pursue my dreams of singing and modelling I don't really know where to start from.

I don't really have much to blog about or rather I do but I don't know how to articulate it into this post. Found a lot of new interesting blogs though that are keeping me busy and blogsville idols is heating up.

Nyways, I'm out guys
Have a fufilling week

4 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Best of luck with your dreams. Never let them out of sight. =)


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Smaragd said...

as per modelling, why dont u try starting with a good agency? cant help with the singing but maybe u should try going for karaokes, pple have been discovered there.

good luck with ur dreams darl.

Mz. Dee said...

modellin and singin!! u sound a lot like me o.
thx 4 stoppin by my blog. hv i been at urz b4? Addin u to my blogroll asap.

Tiwa said...

@ solomonsydelle and smaragd: thanks guys, im looking out for the good agency, i dont know bout karoke though..lol

@mz dee:my twin...lol u have been at mine b4, welcome back and thanks 4 addinng me to the blogroll