CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Look at me I'm fabulous!

Hey guys! Yesterday I wrote a very juicy and detailed post on my underage stalker but due to some complicated technicalities, it disappeared. Due to my inability to be arsed to write another long post, all I have for you are my ramblings.

Finished my exams today YAY! Next plan of action is me and my girls plotting our night out on the town and how we're gonna get into a club. Does anyone know anyone who can supply fake IDs? Unfortunately and fortunately, I know this isn't going to work out. It's unfortunate because it would have been a fun way to unwind after exam stress and it's fortunate because really and truly I don't want to go clubbing, I’d rather do something more exciting like...stay up all night and watch movies and gossip (I know I'm so not fun) but really I prefer this sort of night to going out to a club that is so much more stressful.

By the way, I've finally decided what I want to do this year. Quite frankly, I'm a rather confused girl. I’m caught up in the middle of so many things and I don't really know what I want, I don't know exactly what I want to become. So I'm setting out on a journey of self discovery and I want to be fabulous every step of the way. Even if the process takes longer on the inside I want it to begin to show on the outside. So If you guys have any tips on being fabulous, bring it on!

I just thought I'd mention that I'm loving Kirk Franklin’s album "Hero". I rarely hear any good Christian music that when I do I love them so much. There's also this Bible audio CD that I heard about. It has loads of actors and actresses taking on the voice of characters in the Bible and bringing them to life. The cast list includes people from Denzel Washington to Angela Basset to Yolanda Adams to Tyrese Gibson. I hear it's really good so I might be getting that, you guys can check it out.

On to something totally different. You know that guy I mentioned that I liked but didn't like anymore after a while....well now he has a girlfriend and jealousy is eating me up. I've told myself over and over again "Tiwa, you do not like him anymore and you will not be jealous" but it doesn't seem to be working cuz every time I see them together, I just get this pang of jealousy and even though I pretend not to notice them, I can see every move they make. Honestly, I don't know what my problem is. I thought I had moved on... but it seems that no matter how much I hate to admit it even to myself, I still have a major crush on dude. Hopefully it's just a phase I'm going through.

Catch y'all later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year babe... oh my gosh.. so far i've been lucky.. i've never lost a post oh... but my dear no worry sha.. some people have it worst... i mean some bloggers actually lose their entire blogs! Imagine that!! hope you did alright on your exams sweetie... awww with you and the dude..hope you get over it sweetie... you'll be alright...tips to being fabolous.. lol.. i have none except wear the cutest shoes you can find always... and moisturize.. lmao... i know i'm no fun.. hehe