CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hey guys, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!lagos has been kool,....well not really, its been more like hooot!On new years eve I went for a fireworks display and you shouold have seen me jumping up and down like a chicken!Knockouts were flying everywhere..and I thought I was going to go deaf but afta like 10 mins I started to enjoy myself and I joined in in throwing the knockouts and watching the beautiful display of fireworks. After that went to church just in time to meet the years ending so that I could pray my way into the new year.As far back as I can remember, I've always said my first Happy new year in church. I think it will be a bad omen for the year if I'm not in church, I don't know why I just do.nyways hope all ofyou have made your new year resolutions, something I don't bother doing because I don't stick to it.I dont have much to sayso ciao!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. i never bother making resolutions either cos i never really work well with a timeline... Happy new year sweetie... hope all your dreams come true this year... its been such a long time i went to see fireworks... now i feel like i'm missing outtttttttttt