CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Changes

Ok..so I've made a few changes round here as you can see. I'ld like to think that I've grown from the girl I used to be 3 years ago well at least I have a renewed vision of what I want and where I want to go in life. I'm definitely in a different place, a more personal place hence my ditching the blog title "Tiwa's world". . At that point in time I wanted to be someone else and to me that name and this blog gave me the chance to live as someone else..to be the person that I wanted to be but couldn't be in real life. . Anyway, a thats changed because now I'm ready to be who I want to be. ME. I'm not planning to loose my anonimousity. I cannot totally dissasociate myself from the name cuz its my blog address and everyone already knows me as that but nevertheless, I'm gonna be more personal and open...It's an issue of overcoming fear and limitations really.

Nyways, you are all officially invited to my world again..lol

Lotta luv!

0 comments: