CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 12, 2007

I still know what you did last weekend!

I've been meaning to blog for a long time but you know I'm a very important person, it's hard to get me in one place for long.lol!

Nyway, last weekend was very......... eventful.lol! Went to watch Dream girls on friday and it was wonderful. I loved it and I can't wait for the DVD to come out so I can buy it. The funniest and nicest part was when the Effi(jennifer hudson) was singing the song about not going anywhere and her boyfriend was going to love her by force, she went mad in that bit...but seriously, the girl can siiing! You guys that haven't watched it probably don't know what I'm talking about but the happening people who have watched it will understand.lol!

As I was saying, so saturday we had socials in school and I actually enjoyed it plus I looked super cute! Loads of funny stuff happened, one of my friends, who was very drunk got punched by a very mean looking, chavvy chick. What happened was, my drunk friend in her drunken haze accidentally stepped on the chick's toes and next thing you know....she was all over my friend. But that didn't it spoil it for me cuz my friend wasn't hurt that bad..shes a tough girl. Nyways, after the socials, we then went to another friends house.This is where stupidity and drunkeness combined and we started playing spin-the-bottle........you know what happens when you start playing spin-d-bottle....every one got off with each other..minus me oh! I only got off with one guy (as if that makes me any better!) but still I was the most innocent person there. The next morning I couldn't believe what I had done....I mean Tiwa doesn't just kiss any random guy that comes her way especially for a dare!....plus I wasn't even that drunk. I mean what was I thinking?.....I really felt terrible the next day but luckily I might never see the guy again cuz i'll be so embarrasedto see him againand it's even better cuz he wasn't even a good kisser!(what a way to have my first kiss! yes, my first kiss! arggh ..mingin!)

Honestly.... I don't know what I'm becoming. If my mother should hear this she will just disown me! Even some of my friends I'm scared that if i tell them..they'll criticize me. I know they might not.....but I just feel that way. I mean, I've always been known as a "good girl" and you know how naija peeps are. Nyways, now I've kinda gotten over it. It's not the end of the world plus it was just a kiss right? the thing is... it's not the act of kissing I'm worried about but the fact that I kissed a random guy that I don't even know that well in SPIN-D- BOTTLE! You might be thinking what's the big deal? but for me "Tiwa" it is a very big deal. But as I said earlier, I've gotten over it. I know when I'm like 25 or something and I look back at it, I'll be like "Gosh! what a naive girl I was!" So, I'm looking ahead till then!


Gotta run, catch you guys later! Much lurve!

6 comments:

Confused Naija Girl said...

trust me !! you are still a good girl!! just kissing!! shio you are a virgin when compared to some people.

Tiwa said...

confused naija girl ha u're confessing do u mean compared to you?.....lol

UnNaked Soul said...

LMAO!!! ROTFLMAO!!! Tiwa you no go kill me oh... na just you kiss and you dey do one kain.. shiioor!

I like spin the bottle *wink*

Naija Vixen said...

lol,dnt worry bout it,like confused sed u r still a gud girl...sorry ur first kiss was mingin...trust me, dere will b betta more 2 com...lol

temmy tayo said...

You children of these days, ehn! Ma na e dada. Lol

I probably wlda done the same jare. Good to know u had fun.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh.. ur only just seeing dreamgirls.. i saw it from like 2 months ago.. i saw it 2wice actually.. that movie is just beautiful... jennifer hudson is a star!!!awww ur such a cutie.. that was your first kiss... and with a terrible kisser too... heya! but don't worry jare.. its one of those things... the things one can get up to when slightly drunk, playing that spin the bottle self... its all good babe.. you can still go back to being a good girl not that you ever really stopped sha.