CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

There is hope!


I was very suprised when i saw a picture of John legend with a naija nodel called Tayo Otiti on someone's blog. The first thing that came to my mind was "All the way". It would have been a different thing if it was someone like Oluch onweagba he was going out with but to hear he's going out with a Nigerian who's not been in the limelight before! Anyways, thats really good for them. Although I like John Legend , i don't love him enough to be jealous of her instead she gives me hope.
For years, I've been announcing to the whole world that I am in love with Lemar Obika . Sure they all laugh at me and I really just say it for jokes but mehn! I really love that bloke. I had his poster in my locker in secondary school and every morning , I would look at it before going to class and send him a kiss. I also have this friend who also loves Lemar so we' were always claiming him publicly and all fighting for his love that was never there. One time I heard he was performing in marks and spencer for their anniversary and it was free. I was so happy, my friend and I jumped on the bus and we were so happy on the way imagining all the things we would do or say if we saw him. Ha! all for us to get there and for them to tell us he had gone already. Mehn! that was such a joke, I was so devasted. I couln't face going home and getting laughed at with remarks such as " After all the noise you were making "( and believe me we made a lot of noise about it) . So, till this day both our families think we saw Lemar for real and that we spoke to him.
So as I was saying this John legend and Tayo story gives me hope that one day it'll hit the newstands that "Lemar is going out with a naija model"(The model being me). It'll just be like a deja vu. The same story but with different characters.( don't you dare say dream on sista )
Talking about deja vu, have you guys heard Beyonce's new song with Jay-z called deja vu. The song is hot. That's now my favourite song (for this week anyway,Ill have a new one next week). Anyways, I've got to get ready for school tommorow (aarrgh!) so bye.

3 comments:

chibs said...

There's hope for you. My sister knows someone who grew up with Lemar. They have a picture of Lemar and them in their house when they were younger so its real. Anyways my point is he's not that far away. Kuku, jand is quite a small place.

Aramide said...

P.S. Check out the forum I currently have going on my blog for a week. xxx

Tiwa said...

@chibs, thanks for giving me more hope,you never know I might just run into him one day!