CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 14, 2006

Ego le

I know I should blog more often but mehn it's almost impossible to. I always have so many things to do and believe blogging is always the furthest thing from now. But, hopefully all that will Change now cuz school's gone out for the summer. Although I've been feeling a bit down lately, the fact that I don't have to get up at 6:30 anymore and endure the stupid remarks from my teacher, is enough to lift my spirits.

Anyways, right now things are not that interesting. Everyone's traveling for summer and I'm desperately looking for a job. Mehn, this job hunt thing is very annoying in London oh!I've dropped about thirty c.v's in even some stores whose names I can't remember. I started this job hunt about two weeks ago, so that I could get a headstart before all the desperate people who had run out of money and were ready to take on a extra part-time summer job.
The job thing is really depressing me because I really need cash. I'm (by God's grace) going to Lagos this Christmas and I can't go empty handed. All my family members (some of who I've not spoken to in the past year I've been in London) will come barging into my house demanding their Christmas gifts. The thing is I just can't turn them away empty handed because I used to do the same thing back then! SO, to do this I have to get money and to get money I need a job(or do u have any other brilliant ideas on how to get money!) and time is running out( u know time is money now!). I only have this summer break to get a job cuz after that it's back to school. It's at times like this I wish my father was a billionaire.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor girl...i'm really suprised, never knew getting a summer job was this difficult...wonder how it'll be for a real job. keep hustling though, you'll make it. and yeah i'll be expecting my own Christmas gift :).

Aramide said...

Your avatar is funky oh...with the top and everything hehe gdluck with the job hunt xx

Tiwa said...

@trae,thanks for sympathising with me and keep xpecting ur gift don't worry i'll send it through DHL,hehehe!

@mona thanks, I know the avatar is funky,i made it to use on my yahoo messenger but when I finished, it was just too cute, i had to share it with the world LOL!