CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shivers down my spine

SO..I decided to come and have a peek at my blog today and I just got the feeling that I might be ready to blog again. I'm still figuring it out but in the mean time I decided to write a little summin. Just as I was about to sign in, I tell u I got shivers of excitement down my spine!Literally. I mean its been so long and I thought I'd lost the passion for blogging but I guess not. Anyhoos, I excitedly typed in my email address, password and clicked the sign in button..."your password is incorrect". Huh?..another possible password..same message. Utter disbelief! I forgot my blogger password..lol.

So, basically i had to set up a new one..I guess its all linked to new beginnings. Somehow, I don't feel like I can continue on this blog even though I am definitely attached to it. If I do, start a new blog, I'ld love for interested readers to come along. So please drop your emails n I'll be sure to drop you the new link.

Life in the interim has been good though, lots of different stuff happening and I shall be glad to share them all with you soon ;-)

Adios Amigos!
X

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

olaleyeyosola@hotmail.com :)

Femme Lounge said...

its been a long time, hope to see you back soon.

Anonymous said...

Once upon a blogger...