CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 01, 2008

Its 2:30am and all of a sudden I feel like blogging. My mums just yelled for me to go to bed as we have to make an early start tomorrow, I should go to bed but I won't just yet because I finally have the laptop to myself. If I leave it to tommorow I'll never get round to blogging and i promised I'll be back soon so, here I am!! See how much I love you guys! Sacrifing my beauty sleep for you!!

Did my rounds on blogsville and tintin boy's back!! It's a cool blog and it would have been a shame to loose that one. Also, Ladi's been thinking big about the future and she's made me think I need to start planning my own business too mehn! Cuz really it can never be too early to start making money..abi what do you think?

Was watching Bisi Olatilo show today and I saw the randomest event.....Some fundraising thing for Obama In Nigeria. How ridiculous! Did he come to beg them for money?? Nigeria that needs fundraising for itself is now going to do stuff for a political candidate in America. Did they ever hear him in any of his speeches mention Nigeria?? So what is the point? Joblessness!..when there are so many other causes and problems that they could have helped instead! Mschewww!

Pls don't mind my jumping randomness from topic to topic, I'm in that mood. Went to this party the other day with mumsi and some other relatives and this old man (well, he wasn't that old but too old for me) was all over me! It was even a one year old party can you imagine?! I kept trying to run away from the dude and I thought I succeded. Only for me to get home and have the guy call me on my phone!! The sly guy got my number from a betrayer relative. Gosh! I was so annoyed and now I have to get the guy off my case. Mscheww! not happy! I'm sure you guy are wondering why I've been "mschew-ing" about the place. I just learnt the internet way of hissing! and since I'm not a great teeth kisser in real life, i might as well make full use of my cyber opportunity...lol. Allow me jare!

Need to go to bed now...
hugs
x

6 comments:

Buttercup said...

1ssssssssssst!(i think?)

lol i also grabbed the chance of usin my sister's laptop while i cud durin the day, its a no go area!

i really hate it when older men hit on me..it might be flatterin to some but i just cant stand it..

lol @ Mschewww!

Buttercup said...

oh yea, im 1ssssssssssssssssssst! i'll accept my gift now, thanx!

Tininu said...

Thanks for stopping by, as for the popular jingo part...i dont know oooo, it is people giving me the tag, i am just trying to put what is in my mind out there, with as little controversy as possible but i am back and my first update should be on wed...

take care

xx

Anonymous said...

b4 nko? why wont u sacrifice u beauty sleep?...lol...

well sha...the master mind of the event has been booked o...jus heard that they collected 72 million naira from her...

loll...better still jus hiss like this *hiss or like this *smh... OR PSSSTTTCCHHEEEWW

Tiwa said...

@ buttercup: Yes you're first!! and guess what your gift is....your very own laptop! with free interet connection for 6 months! (To redeem your prize you have to show up at my doorstep with the man of my dreams in tow)lol
liking your profile picture..

@tinunu: Good luck with the little controversy bit...will be visitin your blog on wed

@ Chari: thanks for adding to my hissing vocabulary..lol n they who?collected 72 million naira from her for what?

Jen Juma said...

Lol! Lol! Old men! they've had their generation of girls and want the future generation again?(basketmouth's joke)