CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Why?

Why, just why do I find myself thinking about you a lot more than I should?
I'm trying, trying really hard to stop myself from liking you as more than a friend.
I hate, hate the way I find myself wanting to hear your voice more than once in a while.
Why, why do I have the feeling that if I ever allow myself to like you, I'll end up regretting it.
I really can't handle this. I just wish I could get you out of my head

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... been there

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment girl.
I totally feel you on you post too...like Overwhelmed I have also been there...

Miss Opeke said...

It's when we try to forget than we never do...And when we try to remember, we can't either...
Time will bring healing...

Naija Vixen said...

awwww mane...this is some heart ache!time will heal hopefully...xx