CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 05, 2007

He's watching you, he's lookin at your ass!

Hey guys! Hope you all had a lovely week? My week was alright, rainy, but still alright. I've been studying alot cuz my exams are coming up and panic is grabbing me, which is a good thing because it is that panic that is making me study hard. Nyways, can you imagine, you know the dude I was talking about in my last post, I found out that the guy was always staring at my ass. He used to do it so often that his girlfriend had an arguement with him over it. Hmmm, on top my flat ass! I was shocked cuz I never even had the slightest idea that he used to stare at ass, course, our eyes jammed a few times, but I didn't know it was not my eyes but my ass that was attracting all that attention. I can't blame him sha, even though I think my ass is a bit flat, it's still better than his girlfriend's Oyinbo one. His loss though cuz that piece of news made me loose any trace of the crush I had on him. Now, I'm even wondering what I saw in him in the first place, he's always doing big boy too much and he's not even that fine sef!
I'm really missing all my peeps in naija, like seriously! My sis, is so funny. Everytime she wants me to call her, she just sends me an email saying"Tiwa it's very very urgent, abeg call me" the last one I recieved was " Tiwa, it's a matter of life and death! call me plus I have plenty jist for you" lol..abeg tell me how does jist combine with matters of life and death. When I call now, she'll be like "no...I just wanted to hear your voice" You gotta love that babe. when I was in Naija we used to fight like hell, but as they say "Absence makes the heart grow fonder".
Gotta run now, take care y'all and have a lovely, lovely weekend!Adios!

10 comments:

Naija Vixen said...

Babes!!!i knw those txts oh...you'll call and there will be no jist at all!!! Lol @ ass starer!!!his galfriend even knows?na wa for sum guyz!!!Hope you are havn a fab wknd?

jadedjune said...

hey......hope ur exams are going ok...im in the middle of mine as well....

Naija Vixen said...

Hey babes...you okay? Hope your examz are going okay?take care!

Naija Vixen said...

hope you are okay oh?just checking on you again.

Izz said...

Nice blog. I enjoyed it. And it would be nice to see a model/singer with brains. I love that you believe people speaking better English than they speak. Keep reading wide. See my reading list at my blog izzonline.

BlogVille Idol said...

BLOGVILLE IDOL

Hey guys as you know the BLOGVILE IDOL CONTEST Would be kicking off on 11th JUNE 2007...Please help us make it a succes by participating..We already have our contestants(fellow bloggers)who would be singing in the voice comment player on the blogville idol page.We need you to listen to them and vote..Pls check our page (the Condition on entry) and see what is required for u voters to do and your voting dates,the voting poll would be up soon..Pls help us turn this to a success...and pls visit the page frequently...Tanx for ur support as we try to spice things

BlogVille Idol said...

HEY PEOPLE..THE BLOGVILLE IDOL CONTEST HAS STARTED GO TO OUR PAGE AND LISTEN VIA THE VOICE PLAYER and VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CONTESTANt VIA THE VOTING POLL..PLS SPREAD THE WORD

UnNaked Soul said...

update babe

Confused Naija Girl said...

lol at ass starer!
update please!

rethots said...

Absence sure makes the heart fonder.