CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What am I doing here!

Ok, I have to admit I'm getting the jitters. I've been going through most of the blogs and it's scary.Most of the blogs I've seen are written by people in their 2o's and 30's talking about work, men and just generally older peoples stuff. Plus my writing skills are just developing (although it has made me to start thinking "maybe I should become a journalist").This is making me think "is it just me or am I just totally inappropriate for this blogging stuff?" Don't get me wrong I'm not going to stop instead I'm more challenged to make it work but I'm thinking who am I going to make it work for. I mean, if I post really intersting stuff everyday and there is no audience, what's the use! In short, am I sure somebody is reading this!
Now, I don't want to sound too whiny(who are you kidding?),I know I might come across as a confused teenager but hey! can you blame me. I'm still trying to figure out who I am in this ever changing world. I just hope there is a teenage audience in blogosphere or infact any one who can relate to the things i'm going to be writing if not...... let's not go there yet.For now,I'll just keeping writing in as good and as frequently as I can.

0 comments: